[Bản tin iOS] Tuần 28
- Since Parse is down, check out the alternatives.
- Finally an app just for the Swift’s newsletter.
- Ramotion, you really need to stop depressing us with your animations
- We love Michael Hartl’s Learn Enough™ X to be Dangerous series. This time he released Learn Enough Git to Be Dangerous enjoy!
- Partial functions in Swift, Part 2: Catching precondition failures, by @cocoawithlove
- A Modern Network Operation, by @mzarra
- Elmification of Swift – Implementing the Elm architecture in Swift, by @rheeseyb
- Protocol Oriented Programming, by @greg3z
- Functional Reactive Intuition – Swift edition, by @itchingpixels
- Interviewing, applying and getting your first job in iOS, by @orta
- Multitasking is Killing Your Brain, by @larrykim
- The Inside Story of Uber’s Radical Rebranding, by @jessiwrites
- The collaboration curse, by @TheEconomist
- What are you drawing, Lily?, by @natekontny
- Lessons From 5 Years of Lean UX, by @margaretannk
- The Complexity of Simple, by @biz
- Death to Entitlement in Design, by @inspireUX
- How to be the Best UX Team in the World, by @nodesdk
One more thing
Post Views: 28